Government Service Organizations
Most Government service organizations are mandated by statute to provide their services using on the most current, accurate, recent and valid details of clientele, staff, product and supplier information. Such information quality practices serve any Government Service Organizations organization well in all aspects of efficient operations.
Having current, accurate, quality assured information details on all aspects of those served, along with those who provide the services include staff, vendors and accounting details is good "best practices" in the management of conducting governmental operations.
Data management is the fundamental challenge facing all Governments. Local, Regional, State, and Special Jurisdictions, are all challenged to find ways to exchange information. Legislation and Regulation of Federal and Local Government bodies such as USA Patriot Act, the Data Quality Act of 1995, and others require government agencies to focus on the quality of the data be processed in each agency.
Mandates of efficiency of operation, effective communication result in the need to implement sound data quality, data standardization, and continuing data validation practices.
Satio Solutions Software and Services provide a competitive advantage by
- enabling a comprehensive customer view across multiple lines of business and multiple points of customer communication channels.
- integrating data flowing from multiple internal and external sources that include Internet interactions, e-mail, call centers, postal communication, and face-to-face customer service activities.
- providing data quality and data accuracy processes at time of customer/prospect contact that eliminate data error and anomaly from occurring at the earliest possible time.
- supporting the single customer relationship view that enhances cross-sell, up-sell potential while providing the best possible customer experience.
- producing greatest value from CRM and ERP investments by insuring consistency of data item presentation across all systems and applications.
- insuring data quality consistency from data arriving from third parties at the first stage of data arrival and integration.
- reducing fraud risk resulting from data edit, data standardization, data validation through all data processes.
- facilitating identification of customer behavior trends and life events that include new births, marriage, divorce, retirement, leaving home, aging.
Satio Solutions Software and Services provides proven resources that:
- de-duplicate and link customer records, even those with complex name combinations.
- Identify and report data anomalies and allow users to tune business rules for optimal resolution using Satio Solutions tools and Satio Solutions Data Quality Engineers.
- Provide consistent results across diverse systems and platforms.
Having current, accurate, quality assured information details on all aspects of customers, vendors, prospects and transaction details is good "best practices" in the management of government service organizations. Satio Solutions software, objects, and data quality services provide the resources to support the highest standards of data integrity and accuracy.
For more information about Satio Solutions Products and Professional Services, click here or you may contact us by telephone at 866-717-2846 or 817-277- 9749,or send an email to email@example.com.