All Healthcare service providers are required to maintain quality checks and cross-checks for data accuracy and data validity as it relates to customers, patients, staff, vendors, medicines, and procedure details.
Having current, accurate, quality assured information details in the various areas of these service oriented organizations is essential to good "best practices" in the management of any Healthcare Services enterprise.
Applying data quality practices and processes to data arriving from third parties at the first stage of data arrival and subsequent integration activities provides efficiency of future internal processes, diminishes exposure to fraud risk, and enables ";best practices" with quality assured transaction details in the management of the enterprise.
Satio Solutions Software and Services provide a competitive advantage by
- enabling a comprehensive customer view across multiple lines of business and multiple points of customer communication channels.
- integrating data flowing from multiple internal and external sources that include Internet interactions, e-mail, call centers, postal communication, and face-to-face customer service activities.
- providing data quality and data accuracy processes at time of customer/prospect contact that eliminate data error and anomaly from occurring at the earliest possible time.
- supporting the single customer relationship view that enhances cross-sell, up-sell potential while providing the best possible customer experience.
- producing greatest value from CRM and ERP investments by insuring consistency of data item presentation across all systems and applications.
- insuring data quality consistency from data arriving from third parties at the first stage of data arrival and integration.
- reducing fraud risk resulting from data edit, data standardization, data validation through all data processes.
- facilitating identification of customer behavior trends and life events that include new births, marriage, divorce, retirement, leaving home, aging.
Satio Solutions Software and Services provides proven resources that:
- de-duplicate and link customer records, even those with complex name combinations.
- Identify and report data anomalies and allow users to tune business rules for optimal resolution using Satio Solutions tools and Satio Solutions Data Quality Engineers.
- Provide consistent results across diverse systems and platforms.
Having current, accurate, quality assured information details on all aspects of customers, vendors, prospects and transaction details is good "best practices" in the management of a healthcare services enterprise. Satio Solutions software, objects, and data quality services provide the resources to support the highest standards of data integrity and accuracy.
For more information about Satio Solutions Products and Professional Services, click here or you may contact us by telephone at 866-717-2846 or 817-277- 9749,or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.