Retail Merchant organizations recognize the economic benefits of current, accurate, recent and valid details of merchandise, staff, inventory details, staff, and supplier information. Such information quality practices serve merchant organization well in the pursuit of stakeholder and customer management value.
Having current, accurate, quality assured transaction and preference information details on customers, prospective customers and the "people and things" involved in operating the business represent “best practices” in the management of the enterprise
The Customer of has never before been such a "King" as today with the multitude of choices relative to selecting retail merchants based on the quality and value of their experience with the retailer.
Retailing is becoming Multi-channel.
Customer expectations are demanding immediate gratification.
All of these drivers of the essential retail component of the economy require the highest possible levels of data quality, data accuracy, data validity.
Multiple customer contact points at retail, via call center, using CRM Software, Point-of-Sale data capture, loyalty programs combined with vendor supported marketing communication programs requires the integration of data from multiple sources that include customer service representatives, web, call center, transactional history, and comparable data sources.
The customer relationship is the essence of retail now supported by CRM systems and fueled by loyalty programs with point-of-sale customer details being applied to efficient operations for Retail Merchants. Best Practices of providing the quality customer experience requires the highest standards of data quality, data standardization, data validation to support a positive Retail Customer experience being provided by a variety of merchant organizations.
Data Quality is a core and essential requirement for retail merchant organizations.
Satio Solutions Software and Services provide a competitive advantage by
- enabling a comprehensive customer view across multiple lines of business and multiple points of customer communication channels.
- integrating data flowing from multiple internal and external sources that include Internet interactions, e-mail, call centers, postal communication, and face-to-face customer service activities.
- providing data quality and data accuracy processes at time of customer/prospect contact that eliminate data error and anomaly from occurring at the earliest possible time.
- supporting the single customer relationship view that enhances cross-sell, up-sell potential while providing the best possible customer experience.
- producing greatest value from CRM and ERP investments by insuring consistency of data item presentation across all systems and applications.
- insuring data quality consistency from data arriving from third parties at the first stage of data arrival and integration.
- reducing fraud risk resulting from data edit, data standardization, data validation through all data processes.
- facilitating identification of customer behavior trends and life events that include new births, marriage, divorce, retirement, leaving home, aging.
Satio Solutions Software and Services provides proven resources that:
- de-duplicate and link customer records, even those with complex name combinations.
- Identify and report data anomalies and allow users to tune business rules for optimal resolution using Satio Solutions tools and Satio Solutions Data Quality Engineers.
- Provide consistent results across diverse systems and platforms.
Having current, accurate, quality assured information details on all aspects of customers, vendors, prospects and transaction details is good "best practices" in the management of a retail merchant enterprise. Satio Solutions software, objects, and data quality services provide the resources to support the highest standards of data integrity and accuracy.
For more information about Satio Solutions Products and Professional Services, click here or you may contact us by telephone at 866-717-2846 or 817-277- 9749,or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.